Friday, August 05, 2005

Video and Torrent Links

Here's some video and torrent links of interest, I love Koufax and the video for their first single, Why Bother At All, is brilliant. One of my personal favourites and music buzz man of the year, Sufjan Stevens, is currently on tour with his cheerleading music crew, the Illinoisemakers, in the United States, to promote his album, Illinois (currently my favourite album of the year), and there are some torrents and videos from the shows he's played. Below is some links to them.

[Video] Koufax - Why Bother At All (Quicktime) via Doghouse Records.
[Live Video link] Sufjan Stevens - Live @ The Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, CA (18th July 2005) (Windows Media Player) via You Ain't No Picasso.
[Torrent] Sufjan Stevens - Live @ Belly Up in Aspen, CO (30th July 2005) (Flac)*
[Torrent] Sufjan Stevens - Live @ The Bluebird Theartre in Denver, CO (30th July 2005) (Flac)*
*Via Colorado Tapers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karsten said...

Haha, you really went berserk with the posting all of a sudden! I'll probably download what I haven't heard when I get home from work. Last day today!

4:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home