Saturday, July 16, 2005

New.Track.Mixes.

Updated the five track mixes (side bar) with three tracks:

Peabody - The Weight Just Right (3MB), from 2005's The New Violence. One of my favourite Sydney bands and just the whispers in the beginning of the song got me hooked. Via Triple J.

Queens Of The Stone Age - Burn The Witch (2.5MB), from 2005's Lullabies To Paralyze. Since it's Queens Of The Stone Age WEEK on Triple J, I bring you one of my favourite tracks off their latest album, featuring the dude from ZZ Top. Rock on!

Christoper Bauer - Somebody's Baby (2.9MB), from 2004's The Elliott Smith Tribute CD. A more low-key tribute album for (my personal favourite) the late Elliott Smith, this is my favourite track from the tribute record, which covers Twilight from Elliott Smith's last record, From A Basement On The Hill (it's called Somebody's Baby, because in the early "leaked" days of the record, that was the title). Beautiful cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home