Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Good.Gigs.Photos.:
No Through Road at Exeter

Last Friday night, I went to the free Brunatex + No Through Road at Exeter. It was amazingly packed, there was a line-up, which isn't very common at the Exeter (but with also the end of Uni exams, etc., it wasn't really a surprise) and I only caught half-way through Brunatex's and couldn't even enter the beer garden where the bands played. Fortunately, I was allowed in for No Through Road's set but was at the very back so photos I took for my Flickr were poor and few.

No Through Road at Exeter [Friday, July 1st]:

No Through Road at Exeter 2

No Through Road at Exeter 4 No Through Road at Exeter 5 No Through Road at Exeter 3

More No Through Road photos from that gig here.
Plus more No Through Road photos here.

All the photos are Creative Commons copyright protected, so if you want the prints or use them, just ask and we can sort something out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home