Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Music Recommendations Week 21/02/05

This week, I am all mixed up. Old + New.


Fall Out Boy - My Heart Will Always Be B-Side to My Tongue [EP]
I am so loving back this EP. Pat's voice is awesome and Pete's lyrics are still so 'Pete'. The cover on Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart still wins me every time. This album is acoustic and it comes with a DVD with their live performances, story, videos and a few extras. There's also a hidden footage in there so be sure to check that out.
Official website
Download Track #3: Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner (3.3MB) via PureVolume


Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety
I like this album. I mean...just give them a listen and I think you would know what I mean. Oh and it's screamo and I like the singer's voice. My favourite track is track #2: A Boy Brushed in Red...Living in Black & White.
Official website
Download Track #4: Reinventing Your Exit (4.1MB) via PureVolume


Copeland - Beneath Medicine Tree
I really like the singer's voice. Emo stuff. It's really nice to listen to this album on rainy days and just cold weather. Favourite song from the album: Brightest.
Official website
Download Track #1: Brightest (2MB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home