Saturday, April 23, 2005

New.Track.Mixes.

Updated the five track mixes (side bar) with three tracks:

Desaparecidos - Man And Wife, The Former (Financial Planning) (1.5MB), from 2003's Read Music / Speak Spanish. Bright Eyes' Conor Oberst's underrated side-project band (which I damn straight prefer) have only had one release but its one of my favourites. Re-listening to this and here's the opening track. Via Saddle Creek Records.

Cut Copy - Saturday (5.1MB), from 2004's Bright Like Neon Glove. Hailing from Melbourne, this electronic pop act makes the local dance scene proud. About to finish off some Australian dates (already Sydney and they're doing a gig in Melbourne tonight: 8pm at Hi-Fi Bar, catch them if you can) and heading off to the UK for a string of dates including one with my favourite, Mylo. Perfect for any pre-Saturday night party. Via InSound.

Sufjan Stevens - Jason (7.2MB), from 1999's A Sun Came. One of my favourite songs from Sufjan. I just can't help it, this album has conquered my ears for weeks. And this song is dedicated to one of my best mates, Jase. Have a safe trip! Via Asthmatic Kitty Records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home