Thursday, March 17, 2005

Notice.

I haven't been updating this site as frequently as i should so i'm really sorry about that. Things have been hectic around here. This week has been filled with gigs (see updated Cardiff Good Gigs on the right side) and tonight i would be going to The Ga*Ga*s. I will write the gig reviews of all the gigs i went to (Fall Out Boy, Bright Eyes, Eighteen Visions, The Ga*Ga*s) as soon as i am settled down. I am going back to Brunei this Friday so expect some reviews, music recommendations & track updates. I would not be going to any gigs between 18th March and 11th April as i would be in Brunei but the Cardiff good gigs list would still be updated though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Noranna said...

Say hi to my mum for me! Give hugs to all the crazies! :D

I am expecting a helluva stuff next week from you!

1:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home